Carnitas' Snack Shack Instagram Contest
December 3, 2012
Shack Instagram Contest
Do you have a pic from your favorite good times at The Shack?
Post it on Instagram with the hashtag #AtCarnitas to win Carnitas’ Snack Shack First Anniversary Celebration prizes! Prizes include limited edition First Anniversary t-shirts, hats, Shack gift certificates and more! The Contest begins at 12:00 noon Saturday, December 1st, 2012 and ends at 12:00 Midnight Saturday night, December 15th, 2012.
No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Contest, please follow these steps: Take a photo at Carnitas’ Snack Shack. It can be of the food, your friends, the restaurant or garden. Make it great! Submit your photos through Instagram with the hashtag #AtCarnitas.
Carnitas’ Snack Shack #AtCarnitas Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CONTEST IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SEE ELIGIBILITY SECTION BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS. TO COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00 NOON (PST) Saturday, December 1st, 2012 and ends at 12:00 MIDNIGHT (PST) Saturday night, December 15th, 2012 (the “Contest Closing Date”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Contest, please follow these steps: Take a photo at Carnitas’ Snack Shack. It can be of the food, your friends, the restaurant or garden. Make it great! Submit your photos through Instagram with the hashtag #AtCarnitas.
Potential winners may be required to provide ChinoisSD d.b.a. Carnitas’ Snack Shack (“The Shack”) with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and the decisions of The Shack, which decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
3. PRIZES: There will be a total of (5) ten individual prizes awarded in this contest:
* 1 (one) Carnitas’ Snack Shack $50 Gift Certificate.
* 2 (two) Carnitas’ Snack Shack Baseball Caps.
* 3 (three) Carnitas’ Snack Shack Limited Edition 1st Anniversary t-shirts.
The following conditions apply:
* The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable
* Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash equivalent. Substitutions of equal value
may be made at discretion of contest organizers.
* If for any reason, the winner is unable to accept the prize as awarded, the winner forfeits
his/her right to the prize without compensation.
4. WINNER SELECTION:
The potential contest prize winners will be selected on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at or about 11:30 AM from among all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Selected entrants will be contacted by e-mail at the e-mail address provided during the Contest entry process. At such time the selected entrants will be required to answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by The Shack and confirm his/her eligibility. If the selected entrants do not meet all of the Contest conditions, fails to correctly answer the skilltesting question, refuses to sign and return the Declaration, Release and Waiver form, or a reply is not made within one (1) week of initial documented contact attempt by The Shack, that entry will be disqualified and The Shack shall be entitled to randomly select a new entry from among all remaining eligible entries. The Shack is not responsible, whether as a result of human error or otherwise, for any failure to contact any potential winners. Once declared a winner, the selected entrants will be directed as to how to claim their prize, which will be delivered within a reasonable time.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Employees (and their immediate families living in the same household) of Chinois SD, its restaurants, agencies and affiliates are not eligible to enter.
6. GENERAL RULES: Entrants agree to the use of their names, addresses (city/town only) and likenesses (e.g. photo or video) for promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, for publication, and for marketing purposes by The Shack, without further compensation or notification. All entries become the sole property of The Shack.
This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All incidental costs and expenses not specifically referred to herein, including (without limitation) taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to hold harmless The Shack and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, directors, officers and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, (ii) the receipt or use of the prize awarded therein, or (iii) the administration of the Contest and the distribution of the prize awarded therein. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. No telephone contact or correspondence will be entered into except with a selected entrant.
The Shack reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond The Shack’s control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event a substitute prize is awarded, such prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
Subject to the right of The Shack to make all determinations relating to the Contest, any controversy or dispute arising out of the conduct of this Contest shall be resolved in the courts of San Diego County, California.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION:
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems, viruses or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Contest.