- Music events every weekend — We’ve partnered with DJ Brandon Noel of Rezident Management Group to bring you live performances from local and regional musicians every Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday, all right here on our patio.
- Our new liquor and cocktail program — Bar Manager Mai Pham is the genius behind our rotating selection of creative cocktails, featuring predominantly local spirits and designed specifically for easy-drinking by the bay.
- Validated parking — $7 will cover you for 3 hours across the street in the parking garage for the Residence Inn San Diego Downtown / Bayfront. Just bring your parking slip over to the shack and we’ll give you a secondary one when you order. See below for more information on the best ways to get to the shack.
- Weekend brunch — From 7 AM to 11 AM every Saturday and Sunday we’re serving up breakfast sandwiches and specialties to fulfill all your early morning pork cravings. It’s the perfect way to begin a day of exploring downtown, or simply to start the day right with some fresh air and water views.
It’s shaping up to be an incredible season down here on the Embarcadero — stop by and snack with us sometime soon!
Here are the best ways to get to the shack at Embarcadero:
TRANSPORTATION BY CAR:
- Metered parking up and down Harbor Drive
- Validated Parking — $7 for 3 hours across the street at the the Residence Inn San Diego Downtown / Bayfront, 900 Bayfront Ct 92101
- For all nearby paid parking lots: https://www.portofsandiego.org/recreation/parking.html
- Car2Go electric Smart Car rentals — perfect for quick trips around downtown or adjacent communities, they’re fun to drive and easy to park almost anywhere because of their size. Download the app or go to https://www.car2go.com/en/sandiego/ for more info.
- Lyft / Uber
- Free Ride — Catch a ride any day of the week from 12 PM to 9 PM on their electric shuttles around downtown San Diego. Learn more and download the map of their route here: http://www.thefreeride.com/
- Bus Routes with stops nearby: 992, 923, 280, 29
Santa Fe Depot on Kettner Blvd & Broadway — Green / Orange Trolley Lines
America Plaza Station — UC San Diego Blue Line
Santa Fe Depot is also the main Amtrak hub
- The Port of San Diego Shuttle runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day, with 8 scheduled stops along San Diego’s waterfront between Harbor Island and South Embarcadero